GI EXPERTISE recrute un GESTIONNAIRE DE COMPTE SENIOR pour un de ses Clients basé en Cote d'Ivoire évoluant dans le secteur du transport et de la logistique.
Location : Ivory Coast
Job Term: Permanent
Job Reference :
JOB INFORMATION : Our multinational client who deals in automotive products and provides transport solutions to its customers requires an experienced Key Account Manager to join their team in Ivory Coast. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will primarily be responsible for managing strategic customers, developing and maintaining strong relationships toward structured proactive partnerships with the objective of improving the company’s revenue together with optimized customer satisfaction and profitability, through sales and service delivery of managed range.
• Develop and implement overall strategy and plan for sales and deliveries for area-specific customers.
• Work proactively to explore business opportunities through prospecting, contacting, negotiating and closing deals.
• Actively work to grow the understanding of the customer’s needs, their business environment, operations, development direction etc. and being able to advice customers.
• Act within the given authority to negotiate and decide terms and conditions.
• Responsible for all customer related processes including customers’ requests, bonus arrangements, agreements, fleet support etc.
• Lead cross functional teams on Distributor and Dealer level connected to managed portfolio and potential Key Accounts.
• Engage relevant colleagues proactively in customer opportunities.
• Keep team informed about customer activities to deliver on customer assignments and solutions.
• Ensure maintenance and up-to-date information in Customer Relationship Management Systems.
• Cooperate with International Fleet Sales and other company’s corporate functions on International Fleet Customers and others when necessary.
• Must have at least a Diploma certificate in any field.
• At least five (5) years of working experience in a similar or same role.
• Extensive experience in the mining industry is mandatory.
• Experience in sales of mining trucks and equipment an added advantage.
• Must be able to speak both English and French fluently.
• Have strong sales knowledge with excellent customer management skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Pays attention to detail, team player, results oriented, innovative and a creative thinker.
• Excellent organizational, time management, business development and negotiating skills.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrates the effort, willingness and ambition to achieving results. • Willingness to travel more often across other West African Regions.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to the following adress :
firstname.lastname@example.org, mentionning the position title and subject no later tahn November 25, 2023.
Female applications are strongly encouraged.
GI EXPERTISE, does not charge fees for filing and studyings files.
GI EXPERTISE © 2023, Tous droits réservés.