DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
1. Establish and manage customer relationship: Plan, build, maintain, and improve customer relationships, manage customer expectations and improve customer satisfaction, and build a trust-win partnership to support Huawei's current and mid- and long-term goals;
2. Promoter of customers' business success: Deeply understand customers' pain points in strategies, businesses, and networks, identify, guide, influence, and resolve customers' real/hidden requirements, provide solutions, and help customers achieve business success;
3. Lead sales projects: As the PD/core member of the project team, cultivate the market, seize opportunities, and achieve project objectives through effective project operations;
4. Responsible for E2E transaction quality: Be responsible for E2E transaction and operation management of projects/programs/business units, align with transaction quality, and effectively achieve business goals.
1. Familiar with the telecommunications industry and have successful industry-related sales experience;
2. Have project coordination and resource management capabilities, identify risks in advance, and solve problems in a timely manner;
3. Have good communication skills and strong willingness and ability to learn actively;
4. Have market insight into the telecommunications industry;
5. Able to work under pressure, and be result-oriented;
6. Fluent in French and English is a must.
Les « savoir-être »
· Empathie ;
· Ecoute active ;
· Intelligence émotionnelle ;
· Persuasion ;
POUR POSTULER :
Veuillez envoyer votre CV et lettre de motivation à l’adresse suivante : email@example.com en mentionnant comme objet le titre du poste au plus tard le 28 Septembre 2023.
Les candidatures féminines sont vivement encouragées.
GI EXPERTISE © 2023, Tous droits réservés.